This Self Hypnosis course has been designed and delivered by one of the UK's leading Hypnotherapists, coaches, and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) trainers, Steven Burns. It has been created to be the most comprehensive course on Self Hypnosis on Udemy. At present, it contains 10 hours plus of video content, 8 self hypnosis audio processes, recorded in MP3 format, and an extensive number of exercises to aid your learning.
Steven is an engaging trainer who creates a warm and friendly environment. In this Self Hypnosis Training he will lead you through his overall model for using self hypnosis step-by-step. The course is also aimed at all levels, from beginner to advanced.
By enrolling in this course, you will learn the following:
- The Fundamentals of Hypnosis & Trance.
- How Self Hypnosis differs from 'therapist guided' Hypnosis.
- How to Induce a State of Self Hypnosis.
- How to create different types of altered states of consciousness.
- How to leverage the State of Self Hypnosis to Create Powerful, Profound Change.
- How to prepare yourself for a Self Hypnosis Session.
- How to conduct the 'pre-work' properly so that the Self hypnosis Session runs smoothly.
- A rich variety of Change-work Processes that can be used to access new choices and ways of thinking, feeling and behaving.
- How to resolve psychological Issues through Self Hypnosis.
- How to enlist the help of your Unconscious Mind and ask for advice or inspiration.
- How to make better decisions through Self Hypnosis.
- Hope to improve the relationship you have with your Unconscious Mind in order to become more self-aligned.
- How to eliminate negative behavioural patterns using Self Hypnosis.
- How to Engage fully in your own Innate Creativity.
- How to Speak Directly to your Unconscious Mind through Idea-Motor Signalling.
- Hope to use the Power of Metaphor to shift your thinking.
- And...a lot more...
Enrol today and join Steve on a magical, transformational journey into the awesome power of Self Hypnosis
Who this course is for:
- Students with an interest in Hypnosis.
- Students who want to learn Self Hypnosis for the purpose of applying it to their personal and/or professional development
- Students with an interest in psychology and how it affects your experience of life.
- Students who have an interest in Self-development.
- Students who wish to learn about the power of the sub-conscious.